国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

 
UN Afghan envoy sees real chance of peace talks with Taliban
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-18 03:48:25 | Editor: huaxia

File Photo: Taliban militants stand hand cuffed after being captured by Afghan security force members in Ghazni province, Afghanistan, Sept. 1, 2018. (Xinhua/Sayed Mominzadah)

UNITED NATIONS, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- The top UN envoy for Afghanistan on Monday saw a real chance of formal peace talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban.

"The possibility of a negotiated end to the conflict has never been more real in the past 17 years than it is now," Tadamichi Yamamoto, the UN secretary-general's special representative for Afghanistan, told the Security Council.

He saw political will on the side of the Afghan government and continued international support.

"On the Afghan side, a peace plan was presented by President (Mohammad Ashraf) Ghani at the Geneva Ministerial Conference (on Nov. 28). A team to negotiate directly with the Taliban was appointed. A senior peace advisory board representing a broader set of Afghan politicians to support the peace efforts was also announced. On Dec. 9, a new head of the Secretariat of the High Peace Council was appointed," said Yamamoto, who is also head of the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan.

A key outcome of the Geneva Ministerial was the assurance of continued international support in the post-peace phase. The international community expressed their commitment to continue providing assistance to Afghanistan in the event that a peace agreement is reached with the Taliban, he said.

"In this forum I have frequently spoken of the need to move from sporadic contacts to structured, formal talks. The efforts are under way to bring about this change."

He called on the warring parties to take action to build trust.

While fighting and talking is often a reality in the initial stages of a peace process, it is also the case that actions on the battlefield can have an impact on progress in any peace process, he warned. "I would therefore urge all parties to the conflict to consider carefully how they can reduce the levels of violence, in particular, the harm to civilians. I urge all those to foster trust and enable dialogues to take place."

He called on the countries in the region, in particular, to contribute to creating an environment conducive to peace talks, allowing the people of Afghanistan to resolve their internal differences through negotiations.

"By moving from contacts to talks, we can begin to move from a logic of war to one focused on opportunities for peace. With this shift, we can begin to envisage the benefits of stable Afghanistan in the middle of a region full of promise and a potential for growth, rather than continue to fear threats emanating from an unstable Afghanistan."

Yamamoto also saw signs of Afghanistan taking up more security responsibilities in October's parliamentary elections.

Compared with the parliamentary elections in 2005, where 550 international experts were involved, this year's elections saw only 60 international experts participate in an advisory capacity.

There were more than 108 verified incidents causing 400 civilian casualties, the largest number of casualties on a single election day since systematic records were kept in 2009, said the envoy.

At the same time, it must be recognized that the total number of civilian casualties throughout the electoral period this year was on a par with those in 2014. "We need to acknowledge the efforts of the national security forces who managed the security primarily by themselves this year without the significant international support which they had in 2014," said Yamamoto.

More broadly on security, he said there were over 8,000 civilian casualties in the first nine months of 2018, at the same level as last year. Child casualties remain high with 2,136 recorded in the same period.

Despite progress on economic reforms, the country remains one of the world's poorest, and it is blighted by climate change. Of most immediate concern are people struck by drought and violence, and the suffering of 4.5 million people needs to be alleviated, he said.

He asked for financial support from the international community for the UN Humanitarian Response Plan for Afghanistan, which costs 612 million U.S. dollars for 2019.

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

UN Afghan envoy sees real chance of peace talks with Taliban

Source: Xinhua 2018-12-18 03:48:25

File Photo: Taliban militants stand hand cuffed after being captured by Afghan security force members in Ghazni province, Afghanistan, Sept. 1, 2018. (Xinhua/Sayed Mominzadah)

UNITED NATIONS, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- The top UN envoy for Afghanistan on Monday saw a real chance of formal peace talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban.

"The possibility of a negotiated end to the conflict has never been more real in the past 17 years than it is now," Tadamichi Yamamoto, the UN secretary-general's special representative for Afghanistan, told the Security Council.

He saw political will on the side of the Afghan government and continued international support.

"On the Afghan side, a peace plan was presented by President (Mohammad Ashraf) Ghani at the Geneva Ministerial Conference (on Nov. 28). A team to negotiate directly with the Taliban was appointed. A senior peace advisory board representing a broader set of Afghan politicians to support the peace efforts was also announced. On Dec. 9, a new head of the Secretariat of the High Peace Council was appointed," said Yamamoto, who is also head of the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan.

A key outcome of the Geneva Ministerial was the assurance of continued international support in the post-peace phase. The international community expressed their commitment to continue providing assistance to Afghanistan in the event that a peace agreement is reached with the Taliban, he said.

"In this forum I have frequently spoken of the need to move from sporadic contacts to structured, formal talks. The efforts are under way to bring about this change."

He called on the warring parties to take action to build trust.

While fighting and talking is often a reality in the initial stages of a peace process, it is also the case that actions on the battlefield can have an impact on progress in any peace process, he warned. "I would therefore urge all parties to the conflict to consider carefully how they can reduce the levels of violence, in particular, the harm to civilians. I urge all those to foster trust and enable dialogues to take place."

He called on the countries in the region, in particular, to contribute to creating an environment conducive to peace talks, allowing the people of Afghanistan to resolve their internal differences through negotiations.

"By moving from contacts to talks, we can begin to move from a logic of war to one focused on opportunities for peace. With this shift, we can begin to envisage the benefits of stable Afghanistan in the middle of a region full of promise and a potential for growth, rather than continue to fear threats emanating from an unstable Afghanistan."

Yamamoto also saw signs of Afghanistan taking up more security responsibilities in October's parliamentary elections.

Compared with the parliamentary elections in 2005, where 550 international experts were involved, this year's elections saw only 60 international experts participate in an advisory capacity.

There were more than 108 verified incidents causing 400 civilian casualties, the largest number of casualties on a single election day since systematic records were kept in 2009, said the envoy.

At the same time, it must be recognized that the total number of civilian casualties throughout the electoral period this year was on a par with those in 2014. "We need to acknowledge the efforts of the national security forces who managed the security primarily by themselves this year without the significant international support which they had in 2014," said Yamamoto.

More broadly on security, he said there were over 8,000 civilian casualties in the first nine months of 2018, at the same level as last year. Child casualties remain high with 2,136 recorded in the same period.

Despite progress on economic reforms, the country remains one of the world's poorest, and it is blighted by climate change. Of most immediate concern are people struck by drought and violence, and the suffering of 4.5 million people needs to be alleviated, he said.

He asked for financial support from the international community for the UN Humanitarian Response Plan for Afghanistan, which costs 612 million U.S. dollars for 2019.

010020070750000000000000011100001376809811
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
欧美在现视频| 99国产精品视频免费观看| 国产日韩欧美综合在线| 午夜视频久久久久久| 欧美一乱一性一交一视频| 久久婷婷麻豆| 午夜久久福利| 浪潮色综合久久天堂| 欧美日韩高清在线| 欧美区日韩区| 国产嫩草影院久久久久 | 国产精品xxxxx| 一本大道久久a久久综合婷婷| 亚洲国产精品t66y| 亚洲欧洲日本国产| 国产一区二区三区精品欧美日韩一区二区三区 | 亚洲全部视频| 亚洲欧美成人精品| 免费短视频成人日韩| 欧美日韩黄色大片| 国产一区二区三区的电影| 亚洲精品欧洲| 欧美中文字幕在线| 欧美精品系列| 久久人人精品| 欧美精品一区二区视频 | 一区二区高清视频| 久久精品人人做人人综合| 牛夜精品久久久久久久99黑人 | 欧美日韩国产片| 欧美一区二区黄| 亚洲毛片视频| 欧美在线精品免播放器视频| 欧美激情视频网站| 欧美韩日一区二区| 国产一区二区精品丝袜| 99国产一区| 麻豆av一区二区三区| 国产精品免费小视频| 91久久精品国产91久久性色tv | 99re6热只有精品免费观看| 欧美在线视频一区| 国产精品成人免费| 亚洲国产一区在线| 久久久国产视频91| 国产精品一区二区久久久| 日韩亚洲欧美中文三级| 你懂的国产精品| 韩国一区二区在线观看| 在线观看成人小视频| 国产亚洲成精品久久| 一区二区国产日产| 伊人影院久久| 国产精品xvideos88| 一区二区三区色| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁篇怎么玩 | 亚洲女同同性videoxma| 欧美国产一区在线| 在线观看日韩专区| 久久精品中文字幕免费mv| 久久大香伊蕉在人线观看热2| 欧美日韩一区不卡| 亚洲日本中文字幕| 免费在线国产精品| 永久久久久久| 久久琪琪电影院| 国产自产精品| 久久电影一区| 国产日本欧洲亚洲| 亚洲人www| 久久最新视频| 伊人久久久大香线蕉综合直播| 欧美在线视频不卡| 国产午夜精品久久久久久免费视| 午夜久久影院| 欧美日本成人| 在线免费观看视频一区| 久久另类ts人妖一区二区| 欧美另类专区| 亚洲免费观看| 欧美精品激情在线观看| 亚洲人成绝费网站色www| 免费中文日韩| 亚洲日本在线视频观看| 欧美国产日韩a欧美在线观看| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第四页av| 欧美成人激情视频| 91久久黄色| 欧美日韩国产综合久久| 在线亚洲伦理| 国产精品视频成人| 久久狠狠久久综合桃花| 极品少妇一区二区三区| 久久综合色播五月| 亚洲日本在线观看| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交蜜桃| 亚洲一级黄色| 欧美激情亚洲视频| 99riav久久精品riav| 欧美日在线观看| 午夜精品福利电影| 国产一区在线视频| 久久久亚洲精品一区二区三区| 在线观看中文字幕不卡| 欧美激情一区三区| 亚洲天堂网在线观看| 国产欧美日韩一区| 久久久在线视频| 亚洲精品久久7777| 国产精品久久久久999| 99re热这里只有精品视频| 欧美三区美女| 小嫩嫩精品导航| 伊人色综合久久天天| 欧美精品v日韩精品v国产精品| 亚洲深夜av| 国产日韩成人精品| 美女视频黄免费的久久| 亚洲精品日产精品乱码不卡| 国产精品国产三级国产aⅴ入口| 久久成人精品电影| 亚洲精品欧美| 国产麻豆91精品| 美女网站久久| 亚洲一区欧美| 欧美日韩中文字幕综合视频 | 亚洲综合色噜噜狠狠| 欧美视频在线一区| 艳妇臀荡乳欲伦亚洲一区| 国产精品午夜视频| 老司机一区二区三区| 这里只有精品在线播放| 国内精品久久久久久久97牛牛| 欧美黄色小视频| 性做久久久久久免费观看欧美| 黑人巨大精品欧美一区二区| 欧美日韩999| 久久精品国产精品| 一本色道久久88亚洲综合88| 国产婷婷一区二区| 欧美人妖在线观看| 久久精品成人一区二区三区蜜臀| 亚洲另类自拍| 韩国一区二区在线观看| 欧美午夜一区二区| 另类国产ts人妖高潮视频| 在线观看久久av| 国产精品福利久久久| 美女网站久久| 欧美在线关看| 国产精品99久久99久久久二8 | 亚洲一二三四区| 亚洲欧洲日产国产网站| 国产亚洲福利一区| 欧美日韩一级视频| 欧美77777| 午夜久久黄色| 一本色道久久| 亚洲精品国产系列| 揄拍成人国产精品视频| 国产乱人伦精品一区二区| 欧美精品v日韩精品v国产精品 | 欧美日韩国产精品专区| 久久免费视频观看| 午夜宅男久久久| 一区二区冒白浆视频| 亚洲国产另类久久久精品极度| 国产人妖伪娘一区91| 欧美视频精品在线| 欧美xxx成人| 久久中文字幕一区| 久久国产精品黑丝| 亚洲欧美欧美一区二区三区| 日韩亚洲精品电影| 亚洲国产精品久久久久秋霞不卡 | 午夜精品久久久久99热蜜桃导演| 一本色道久久88精品综合| 亚洲精品美女久久7777777| 在线观看91久久久久久| 国产在线日韩| 国产欧美精品va在线观看| 国产精品mv在线观看| 欧美日韩一级黄| 欧美日韩亚洲91| 欧美日韩国产美女| 欧美人与性动交α欧美精品济南到| 久久一本综合频道| 久久久久久久久久久久久女国产乱 | 国产酒店精品激情| 国产精品成人国产乱一区| 欧美日韩一区二区精品| 欧美日韩高清在线观看| 欧美交受高潮1| 欧美国产日韩一区二区三区| 能在线观看的日韩av| 欧美成人精品在线视频| 蜜臀av一级做a爰片久久| 美女福利精品视频| 影音欧美亚洲| 久久精品亚洲| 欧美日韩一区二区在线观看视频| 国产亚洲一区二区在线观看| 91久久极品少妇xxxxⅹ软件| 欧美一区二区三区视频在线|