国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线

Africa  

News Analysis: Will IS attack in Libya stop upcoming elections?

Source: Xinhua   2018-05-04 03:00:59

by Mahmoud Darwesh, Nawas Darraji

TRIPOLI, May 3 (Xinhua) -- Questions were raised about the fate of the upcoming elections, after the deadly Islamic State (IS) suicide attack on the headquarters of the Libyan Higher Commission of Elections in the capital Tripoli.

The terrorist attack is an attempt to frustrate and intimidate Libyans to keep them from participating in the upcoming presidential and parliamentary elections, said Ismail Shareef, a member of the eastern-based parliament.

"If the elections are held in Libya, the country's institutions would unite, especially security and military. Terrorist remnants would be threatened," Shareef told Xinhua.

"Therefore, terrorists are trying to prevent the establishment of new democratic process that would end them. The evidence for that is their attack on the commission's database in particular," Shareef said.

Shareef said that the terrorist attack showed "the fragility of the security situation in Libya."

"We need security based on intelligence. Unfortunately, the current security service is unprofessional, and most members of the body need training on such attacks, especially rapid plans to address previous mistakes," Shareef said.

An IS suicide attack killed 15 people and injured 21 others on Wednesday, when suicide bombers attacked the headquarters of the Higher Commission of Elections in central Tripoli.

The death toll includes nine employees of the commission, four security men, and two of the terrorists, according to a medical official.

IS claimed responsibility for the suicide attack, when the organization's media arm, A'maq, tweeted a statement saying the attack had been carried out based on orders of the organization's spokesman, Abu Hassan al-Muhajir.

Khalid Turjuman, head of the National Action Group (NGO), said that such attacks were "predictable," stressing that there should be awareness of movements of "individual wolves."

"The gravity of individual wolves' movements is that they can strike any place or city suddenly, and perhaps specific areas. There should be awareness of that, especially as we approach Ramadan when mosques and markets are crowded with people. Therefore, terrorists may carry out attacks similar to the commission's attack," Turjuman said.

It is not for the interest of IS and its sister groups to hold elections that threaten their existence, Turjuman said, adding that bomb materials cannot be found in Libya, based on confirmed information from senior security officials.

The commission was almost completely burned down by the suicide bombing, showing strength and sensitivity of the materials used in the bombers' explosive belts, Turjuman said.

"I have no doubt that what behind the tools used in the attack is foreign intelligence of certain countries trying to thwart any solution project in Libya as the elections approach," he added.

Shareef also said the materials of the attackers definitely came from abroad.

"The country's borders are not secured, where immigrants and prohibited materials enter, let alone small bags containing explosive materials. I think it is something the organization would not find difficult," Shareef said.

The attack took place as the UN-backed government, in cooperation with the UN Support Mission in Libya, prepares to hold presidential and parliamentary elections before the end of this year, as proposed by the head of the mission Ghassan Salame in September 2017.

After ending the voter registration in late March, the election commission announced on April 10 that 2.43 million Libyans registered for the upcoming elections, accounting for 53.26 percent of all eligible voters in the country.

Abdalhakim Belkhair, deputy head of the commission, told Xinhua that the commission "will not give in to such attacks, even if they are painful. The commission will rise again, because we will not allow the sacrifices of the martyrs who fell for Libya to be lost."

"Having a full backup database (of voter registers) will enable us to resume working in a short period of time. Thus we will complete our preparatory programs for any future elections. The terrorists tried to break our spirit, but we are stronger and tougher in our mission," Belkhair said.

Libya suffers insecurity and chaos since the fall of former leader Gaddafi's regime in 2011. The country is plagued with political division and unrest.

Editor: yan
Related News
Home >> Africa            
Xinhuanet

News Analysis: Will IS attack in Libya stop upcoming elections?

Source: Xinhua 2018-05-04 03:00:59

by Mahmoud Darwesh, Nawas Darraji

TRIPOLI, May 3 (Xinhua) -- Questions were raised about the fate of the upcoming elections, after the deadly Islamic State (IS) suicide attack on the headquarters of the Libyan Higher Commission of Elections in the capital Tripoli.

The terrorist attack is an attempt to frustrate and intimidate Libyans to keep them from participating in the upcoming presidential and parliamentary elections, said Ismail Shareef, a member of the eastern-based parliament.

"If the elections are held in Libya, the country's institutions would unite, especially security and military. Terrorist remnants would be threatened," Shareef told Xinhua.

"Therefore, terrorists are trying to prevent the establishment of new democratic process that would end them. The evidence for that is their attack on the commission's database in particular," Shareef said.

Shareef said that the terrorist attack showed "the fragility of the security situation in Libya."

"We need security based on intelligence. Unfortunately, the current security service is unprofessional, and most members of the body need training on such attacks, especially rapid plans to address previous mistakes," Shareef said.

An IS suicide attack killed 15 people and injured 21 others on Wednesday, when suicide bombers attacked the headquarters of the Higher Commission of Elections in central Tripoli.

The death toll includes nine employees of the commission, four security men, and two of the terrorists, according to a medical official.

IS claimed responsibility for the suicide attack, when the organization's media arm, A'maq, tweeted a statement saying the attack had been carried out based on orders of the organization's spokesman, Abu Hassan al-Muhajir.

Khalid Turjuman, head of the National Action Group (NGO), said that such attacks were "predictable," stressing that there should be awareness of movements of "individual wolves."

"The gravity of individual wolves' movements is that they can strike any place or city suddenly, and perhaps specific areas. There should be awareness of that, especially as we approach Ramadan when mosques and markets are crowded with people. Therefore, terrorists may carry out attacks similar to the commission's attack," Turjuman said.

It is not for the interest of IS and its sister groups to hold elections that threaten their existence, Turjuman said, adding that bomb materials cannot be found in Libya, based on confirmed information from senior security officials.

The commission was almost completely burned down by the suicide bombing, showing strength and sensitivity of the materials used in the bombers' explosive belts, Turjuman said.

"I have no doubt that what behind the tools used in the attack is foreign intelligence of certain countries trying to thwart any solution project in Libya as the elections approach," he added.

Shareef also said the materials of the attackers definitely came from abroad.

"The country's borders are not secured, where immigrants and prohibited materials enter, let alone small bags containing explosive materials. I think it is something the organization would not find difficult," Shareef said.

The attack took place as the UN-backed government, in cooperation with the UN Support Mission in Libya, prepares to hold presidential and parliamentary elections before the end of this year, as proposed by the head of the mission Ghassan Salame in September 2017.

After ending the voter registration in late March, the election commission announced on April 10 that 2.43 million Libyans registered for the upcoming elections, accounting for 53.26 percent of all eligible voters in the country.

Abdalhakim Belkhair, deputy head of the commission, told Xinhua that the commission "will not give in to such attacks, even if they are painful. The commission will rise again, because we will not allow the sacrifices of the martyrs who fell for Libya to be lost."

"Having a full backup database (of voter registers) will enable us to resume working in a short period of time. Thus we will complete our preparatory programs for any future elections. The terrorists tried to break our spirit, but we are stronger and tougher in our mission," Belkhair said.

Libya suffers insecurity and chaos since the fall of former leader Gaddafi's regime in 2011. The country is plagued with political division and unrest.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011105521371543011
国产精品99一区二区三_免费中文日韩_国产在线精品一区二区_日本成人手机在线
亚洲午夜久久久| 亚洲精品视频啊美女在线直播| 国产精品推荐精品| 国产欧美日韩在线观看| 精品成人国产在线观看男人呻吟| 亚洲激情欧美| 亚洲欧美精品在线观看| 久久久久综合一区二区三区| 欧美精品免费看| 国产精品久久久久影院亚瑟 | 亚洲韩国一区二区三区| 一本一道久久综合狠狠老精东影业 | 在线视频国内自拍亚洲视频| 9l国产精品久久久久麻豆| 性欧美8khd高清极品| 欧美jizz19hd性欧美| 国产精品久久久久国产精品日日 | 亚洲无限av看| 久久五月激情| 国产精品99免费看| 一区二区自拍| 亚洲一区二区三区四区视频| 久久综合国产精品台湾中文娱乐网| 欧美另类99xxxxx| 国产一区久久久| 一区二区免费在线观看| 久久免费视频网| 国产精品激情电影| 亚洲黄色免费| 欧美在线视频免费播放| 欧美日韩aaaaa| 狠狠入ady亚洲精品经典电影| 亚洲视频电影图片偷拍一区| 麻豆成人精品| 国产精品一区二区久激情瑜伽 | 久久aⅴ国产欧美74aaa| 欧美日韩国产bt| 一区二区亚洲| 亚洲欧美精品在线观看| 欧美精品久久99| 一区二区三区在线免费视频| 亚洲欧美99| 欧美日韩1区2区| 永久555www成人免费| 午夜精品一区二区三区电影天堂 | 久久这里只有精品视频首页| 国产美女扒开尿口久久久| 亚洲破处大片| 久久婷婷影院| 国产日韩精品一区观看| 在线亚洲欧美| 欧美精品久久99| 在线看无码的免费网站| 久久超碰97人人做人人爱| 国产精品久久久久99| 99精品久久久| 欧美bbbxxxxx| 亚洲第一在线视频| 久久精品国产欧美激情| 国产伦精品一区二区三区视频黑人 | 欧美日韩中文在线观看| 亚洲福利国产| 欧美日韩一区二区三区在线看| 日韩视频在线播放| 亚洲三级免费电影| 久久天堂成人| 国产一区二区三区久久精品| 亚洲欧美色一区| 国产精品theporn88| av成人免费观看| 欧美激情视频在线播放 | 欧美福利电影网| 在线精品观看| 久久综合亚州| 亚洲电影免费观看高清完整版在线观看| 久久久www成人免费毛片麻豆| 国产日韩欧美成人| 久久www成人_看片免费不卡| 国产视频一区在线观看| 久久国产精品一区二区| 国产一区二区三区在线观看网站| 欧美专区中文字幕| 精品91视频| 美女福利精品视频| 亚洲国产裸拍裸体视频在线观看乱了中文 | 亚洲高清不卡一区| 欧美华人在线视频| 亚洲免费高清| 欧美性久久久| 亚洲欧美三级在线| 国产在线拍偷自揄拍精品| 久久精品视频在线播放| 黄色成人在线| 免费在线视频一区| 亚洲日本中文| 国产精品xnxxcom| 亚洲欧美另类中文字幕| 国产一区二区剧情av在线| 久久夜色精品国产噜噜av| 亚洲国产日韩欧美综合久久| 欧美精品系列| 亚洲一区二区三区乱码aⅴ蜜桃女| 国产精品爽黄69| 久久久精品国产一区二区三区| 曰本成人黄色| 欧美日韩国产区一| 午夜免费电影一区在线观看| 精品1区2区3区4区| 欧美精品在欧美一区二区少妇| 一区二区免费在线播放| 国产欧美精品在线播放| 久久免费午夜影院| 亚洲免费观看高清在线观看| 国产精品美女| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲aⅴ| 亚洲欧洲日韩在线| 国产精品久久婷婷六月丁香| 久久久久88色偷偷免费| 亚洲人成毛片在线播放| 国产精品wwwwww| 久久综合久久综合久久| 亚洲午夜激情在线| 国产在线精品二区| 欧美激情在线免费观看| 亚洲欧美日韩在线一区| 樱花yy私人影院亚洲| 欧美日韩一区二区三区在线视频| 欧美一区二区三区在线看| 亚洲欧洲综合另类在线| 国产精品日韩欧美一区| 美日韩丰满少妇在线观看| 亚洲夜间福利| 亚洲电影免费在线观看| 国产精品视频yy9099| 男同欧美伦乱| 午夜日本精品| 亚洲精品日韩一| 国产欧美精品一区aⅴ影院| 欧美激情第五页| 久久高清免费观看| 日韩一级片网址| 国语自产精品视频在线看一大j8| 欧美日韩免费观看一区=区三区| 久久精品99国产精品| 一区二区日韩| 尤物网精品视频| 国产精品入口尤物| 欧美v日韩v国产v| 欧美在现视频| 一区二区三区四区在线| 在线日韩av片| 国产女同一区二区| 欧美日韩国产亚洲一区| 欧美一区二区成人| 亚洲激情电影在线| 国产精品久久久久久亚洲调教 | 久久亚洲综合| aa级大片欧美| 国产亚洲福利一区| 欧美国内亚洲| 欧美亚洲一区二区在线| 亚洲国产精品热久久| 国产精品毛片一区二区三区| 麻豆freexxxx性91精品| 亚洲伊人网站| 欲香欲色天天天综合和网| 欧美视频在线观看 亚洲欧| 久久国产一区| 99re这里只有精品6| 国产一区二区三区四区| 欧美美女日韩| 久久国产精品一区二区三区四区 | 亚洲午夜性刺激影院| 一区二区三区在线看| 国产精品v欧美精品v日韩| 久久天堂成人| 亚洲女人天堂av| 亚洲国产精品传媒在线观看 | 亚洲欧洲日产国码二区| 国产麻豆精品在线观看| 欧美韩日一区| 久久精品国产99国产精品| 99精品视频免费在线观看| 1024成人网色www| 国产伦精品一区二区| 欧美日韩精品在线观看| 久久五月天婷婷| 欧美一级二区| 中文久久精品| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 国模精品一区二区三区色天香| 欧美色视频在线| 欧美国产大片| 久久久久久久久蜜桃| 亚洲综合精品| 一区二区高清| 91久久视频| 激情综合激情| 国产亚洲欧美日韩日本| 欧美午夜电影在线| 欧美激情视频在线播放 | 欧美国产第一页| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠97色69| 亚洲免费视频网站|